The Coalition’s aim is to bring together leading charities to campaign jointly on the mental health and wellbeing of infants, children and young people and ensure that collectively our voices are heard. We do this by jointly responding to government consultations, holding member events, contribute to briefings and share our member’s work via our weekly updates.
Our members all have an interest in the CYPMHC’s remit and support our values, and will have the opportunity to contribute to CYPMHC activities and workstreams.
Become a member
Membership is open to any non-governmental organisation that has an interest in the CYPMHC’s remit and values and is committed to pursuing the purpose of the Coalition in the manner indicated and who are able to sign-up to the Terms of Reference below.
All our members support the CYPMHC’s key aims and aspirations and agree to:
- Publicly endorse the CYPMHC’s work and spread our messages
- Get involved with events and take part in relevant workshops led by the CYPMHC
- Share information about your upcoming work with us
- Meet yearly to help us define priorities and suggest areas of work
- Contribute to policy work, consultation responses, etc.