Our Steering Group members all have a direct interest in the CYPMHC’s remit. They are:
- children and young people's charities that include a focus on mental health issues
- charities that focus entirely on the mental health of children and young people
- charities that work in the field of mental health and include a focus on children and young people.
What Steering Group members do:
- Attend CYPMHC board meetings and help set the CYPMHC’s priorities.
- Publicly endorse the CYPMHC and associate themselves with it.
- Work to involve their members, supporters, and young people’s representatives in the CYPMHC’s work.
Participate in the CYPMHC's work by:
- undertaking communications and public affairs work
- helping to write policy briefings and responses to government consultations
- sharing political contacts
- engaging in participation work with children and young people
- helping to organise events.
See who you'll join as a Steering Group member
We continue to recruit supporting members.
You simply need to be willing to:
- support the CYPMHC’s key aims and aspirations
- publicly endorse the CYPMHC’s work
- spread the CYPMHC’s messages
- encourage others to support the CYPMHC
- get involved with events led by the CYPMHC, where you can.
You will get:
- regular updates from us
- opportunities to contribute to CYPMHC activities and workstreams.
See who you'll join as a Supporting Group member
Please contact Shizana Arshad to find out more about joining.